Thursday 9 October 2014

show us your stuff



This is the sketch at Show us your stuff.

I chose not to use paint blobs.

My layout began with a piece of paper I had left from my 123 challenge layout. It had holes cut in it where the flowers were. I managed to use it by reversing the diagonal in the above sketch.

Using items from my Counterfeit kit I have layered pieces and strips cut from the Dear Lizzy paper in the previous layout. I've sewn 3 SEI buttons on my layout and used 3 HOME MADE wood veneer shapes that I won from Jennifer Grace.


My title is over large letters, but I think it works on here.

12 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Love how the layout turned out well done :)

Susanne said...

I thought the sketch was fabulous, but your layout totally blows it away. Splendid!

Laura said...

Very pretty.
I've added the sketch to my ever growing collection!

Sophie Koschmann said...

Amazing layout! I love Springtime! I also love the feeling when you put left over paper to good use! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!
Sophie xx

LCSmithSAVED said...

Sweet! You are always winning something!

Sue Plumb said...

I love that you rotated the sketch to work best for your design & materials, and what an amazing pic that is too! Those wood veneers are super cute as well! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)

sassyscrapper said...

What a gorgeous photo! Loving this diagonal trend. It works so well in your layout.

Catie said...

Such a pretty page. Love that you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

Paula said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in this month over @ SUYS :)

Alison said...

So pretty. The rover size title is perfect with you pic. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.

Chloe said...

A fabulous take on the sketch! The title really draws the eye to the gorgeous pic! Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month!

Unknown said...

I love that you have flipped this sketch! It works perfectly! And that flower is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!!