Sunday 26 April 2015

CSI #162


Over at CSI this is the most recent case.


I've started with a black background, then found an EK success paper featuring 3 of the colours and circles.
I adhered that to the back of ready made circle stickers then cut them out.
After locating the photo of my daughter in Disneyland from 1997, I matted that on yellow and put it to the side. I've used a transparent mini pocket for my journaling, featuring one of many felt stars I used.
My title is a "mental note to self" written with humour. The NEVER tag is my answer.


I've used up the last of the black cardstock from my Counterfeit Kit plus the mini pocket on here.
Wherever you see cream it is bright yellow in reality.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love this one Julene!!! so cool xxx

Sharon said...

Cute layout!

Trish said...

Great LO Julene

LCSmithSAVED said...

Really cute! Love how many things you got on here from the challenge :-)

Susanne said...

Fun use of overlapping circles there in orbit.