Wednesday 1 March 2017

March Counterfeit Kit

💚This is the kit we are Counterfeiting in March
 
 
Pretty colours and lots of scope for Counterfeit kits.
Introducing my kit, Spring garden



I've started my kit with this set of stamps.
You will notice the camera stamp. I intend to use that.
 
Next my papers
 
The top row is a range from Bo Bunny named ALORA.
This was my starting point for the papers as the patterns matched closely.
 
The scribbly one on the left features a camera so I put it in.
The other 2 rows are neutrals and pinks that match the original kit.
 
I've also added some partial pieces that colour match.
Plus some smaller scraps for card making.
 
 
Next comes my alphas
The Heidi Swapp ones also have blue and pink in the pack.
 
My embellishments
 
There is a scattering of butterflies and flowers.
You will notice a pop of red which I thought would liven up layouts.
 
Hope you like it, I do!
 
Now the blog hop. Welcome Raelene
 






 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Margie said...

A very pretty and fresh kit! Love it!

Kelly Sroka said...

Very lovely kit! I love the pinks and blues!

Sassy Breese said...

This kit is nicely rounded out. Good idea to include some off-cuts. Your kit reminds me that although the snow is sifting down here today, spring IS just around the corner.

Susan said...

You definitely picked up on the flavor of the inspiration. I love that stamp set too - lots of useful sentiments and designs.

Julie H said...

Super cute kit Julene, I hope you find lots of time to play with it!

dyspraxic organised scrapper said...

Very cute kit. Can't wait to see what you create with it.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Your choice of Alora was a great starting point to catch the feel of the inspiration, plus you've grabbed the camera & butterfly elements? So smart!

Lisa said...

I like that you found those papers which reminded you of the original kit and went in that direction! The mix of colours and embelliles is really very appealing!

kate blue said...

very cute-love all the butterflies and camera elements (I shoulda done that) and love the pink paper pieces with the different shapes.

Susanne said...

Lovely, I'm especially enamored with your florals this month.

Clair said...

Love the 'Spring Garden' idea. I'm wistfully hoping for a little more sunshine!

Tara O said...

I love how you kept the softness of the colors in your patterned papers. I think that butterfly paper rock! Great kit!