Friday 8 September 2017

Lasting memories challenge.

http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com.au/ wants stripes this week.

I included 3 rust coloured papers in my kit, so using one of those, I matched it with this orange toned diagonal striped paper.
The photo I have used is of The Loeb Boathouse in Central Park, NY.

It appears in several movies, including 27 dresses and When Harry met Sally.
My daughter visited there 2 years ago. I like her photo better than the professional one above, because of the ducks.
I went with 2 sets of similar alphas to get all the letters.

Did you notice the transparency tab?



6 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Great job on the challenge and making your kit stretch with the two alpha sets. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

cinmfoster said...

Great layout, so cute with the geese and ducks in the picturcindy F

Susan said...

Great page! I've been to Central Park a few times but have never been to the boathouse - will have to put it on the list for next time.

Sandy Ross said...

Love the colouring of your papers...match your photo perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

Susanne said...

Love this color combo.

Lori said...

Very pretty layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT